The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. With its clear interface and Life Guidance voice instructions, this defibrillator guides you through each step of the rescue process for cardiac arrest--from CPR to placing pads to delivering a shock. Intelligent sensors analyze the patient's heartbeat and deliver the appropriate amount of shock for the situation. The HeartStart Home Defibrillator also automatically runs comprehensive daily self-tests and notifies you immediately when the battery needs to be replaced, helping ensure reliable performance, and its training mode allows you to practice. By having a defibrillator in your home, you can better prepare yourself for emergency scenarios--and potentially help save the life of a family member, friend, or any cardiac arrest victim.
- Home defibrillator designed for ease of use and prompt response
- Intuitive voice instructions offer step-by-step guidance for administering therapy
- Smart sensors automatically determine the right amount of shock to deliver
- Performs self-checks to assess battery life
- Convenient training mode with 8 emergency scenarios